Dramatic change


Gone is the girl who's always trying and trying and trying hard to save every single penny to the extend that she would....


.....skip yamcha-ing with friends(even though it will most probably cost only RM1)
.....skip all the gatherings
..... buy clothes and shoes for herself once in a blue moon
.....never order drinks while eating out

I've changed a lot. From the way I spend. I think. But change is good I guess. I feel like I'm finally well, living. You know?


I went Secret Recipe!!! Ate a slice of my favourite cake-black forest. It's RM 7.00 per slice. I was very excited. Seriously. At that moment, I really felt like a happy child who got her dream present on her birthday. I even called my mum to told her that I finally had the guts to step into Secret Recipe. O_O The cake was really really really really really reeeeeeaaaalllllly niceeeeeee!!!!! P/s: I'M NOT EXAGGERATING

Later on, the waiter asked us why we did not order coffee. As if we're missing out on something nice. We were quite confused at that time @@ I mean, hello, which waiter would ask you to order coffee when you did not order? -.- Only to find out later that the coffee was FREE!!!!! 


Life, is much like a cup of coffee. In order for it to taste good, you might want to add sugar in it to make it sweeter. But sometimes, you just have to try enjoying the bitterness of the coffee and savouring the sweetness from within. Without adding any sugar.

Couples began to form in my class at this moment. They're all so sweet together ^.^ 

As for me, I'm still waiting for the one. Don't wanna settle for anything less, unless it's really worth settling for (:

Comments

Popular Posts