Goodbyes
January 2012. It was certainly one memorable month. My Australian cousins came to Malaysia for one whole month. Well, time flies.They're on the way to the airport as I'm blogging this. Really wanted to follow them to the airport, too bad though...it's hard to squeeze in when the whole car is packed with one month's worth of luggage.XD
p/s: Will miss you too Auntie Janet!(esp my mum) btw, I LOVE your cooking!!
Callum, Mitchell, Broden...just so you know, it was really fun bringing you guys to visit so many places, it was never a burden =). Playing "snap!" was great too, and it certainly broke the ice *grin*...Oh yeah, remember when we played fire crackers that night? According to the instructions, it was supposed to spin ONLY. But the minute we lighted it up, it flew with amazing speed into the opposite neighbour's house and exploded right inside the house! The worst was when the police siren sounded exactly after the "explosion" took place. Scared out of our wits, we stopped playing immediately and rushed straight home. Seriously, I kept on thinking, was it just pure coincidence that the police siren sounded right after the explosion? LOL And do you all know, you guys are the first that get to sleep in my bedroom?=.= Even my dad is not allowed! Honoured? ;) HAHAHAHA...
Well, I really appreciate every single minute we spent together, cuz we wouldn't know when we'll see each other again. Remember the last time you all came to my house? We were all just small, silly kids then. Now, we're all finishing high school, gonna be young adults. And the next time when we meet, I guess we'll all be mature grown ups, maybe in our thirties...LOL!! Say, I guess I'll really miss you guys....a lot...Take care k =D
p/s: Will miss you too Auntie Janet!(esp my mum) btw, I LOVE your cooking!!
Many years back~
Now XD

Comments
Post a Comment