Aloha!

Today is the first day of school, but not for me... I felt kinda weird to see both my sisters busy preparing for school, while I'm still continuing my holiday mood. I had to admit one thing though, the feeling of staying at home and not preparing for school was great!!! Super duper good *big grin*....And now for some catching up.....

Went Taman Negara last week at Jerantut, Pahang with a group of my close buddies. The activities there were mostly outdoors like jungle trecking, cave exploration, swimming, boat riding, walks, walks, walks, and more walks. We also did lots of charity by donating blood to the mosquitoes. Luckily my group of friends belonged to the outdoor type, so of course, WE ENJOYED AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!! LOADS of fun! I secretly felt very happy, to know that my friends are not those kind who only stay at home and do manicures LOL. At night, we played games and even had heart-to-heart talks... =) The most memorable moment was when we sang at the top of our voices throughout the journey in the van, with the windows open, and blast of air blowing at our faces, messing up our hairs. If you'd gone through this, singing K in greenbox is nothing I tell you! This is one of the best trips that I'd been to, not because of the activities nor the place, but it's because of all of you,making this trip a blast and one that I will never ever forget in years to come!



Celebrated new year 2012 with my family, along with my cousins from Australia, who only come back once every few years. So for the past few days, my family brought them to visit as many places as possible. We also brought them to many different restaurants to try different food. They did not enjoy most of the food though. Be it rice, pork, chicken, McD, KFC, vegetables or even ice-cream from ice-room, when asked how was the food, "slightly worse then Aus" is what they said XD... But they LOVE roti canai and they said pizzas here are nicer hahaha...

Well those are the hightlights of my holiday. Most of the days were spent by going for driving lessons, watching korean dramas/taiwan dramas/japanese anime, books, books and more books! When I say books, I meant storybooks of course! Finished 90 minutes in heaven by Don Piper,Grasping Heaven, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic takes Manhattan(both by Sophie Kinsella) and 2 chinese novels...ZzzzZZzz

Oh right, part-time jobs. Yes I'm having a few problems searching for part-time jobs. First and foremost, I-don't-have-transport. Secondly, my parents want me to work something useful, a job that you get to learn something. So jobs like standing in the shop for hours are definitely out!

Yeah so that's all about my holidays I guess. Right now, I'm facing the crossroads in my life. I'm seriously at a lost...Which path should I take?? And then, there's the money problem *sigh*. Anyway, I'm pretty confident that God is in control and my future is all carefully planned out by him. I know God will open doors for me!! =) Just hoping that I have the patience to wait XD Even now as I reflect back, God had indeed done amazing things in my life. Every single details he cares. Even small details like praying for a dog(billy), a toy dog, a pair of shoes, or just sudden food cravings....Seriously, knowing Jesus, I felt so loved and till this day, I did not regret knowing Him.


And now to my friends, who had bear with me by reading till the end of this excessively long post....thank you!! And to these names mentioned: Fionn, Ching Yee, Ah Loh, Ah Teo, Siau Ying,Yu Hoey, Charmaine, Zhie Shuen, 阿杜, Di Teng, Chee Hoong, De Wei, Bao Yi, Ying Li...In my secondary school life, you guys are the ones that had really left footprints in my heart. If you saw your name, you can know that you are classified in the "close friend" category and is very very very very well appreciated by 本小姐;D

To friends out there wherever you are, be it in PLKN, Jan intake in college, or rotting at home, sincerely wishing you all the best in everything you do! FRIENDS ETERNALLY~!

Comments

Popular Posts