Sometimes.. you would come across people who would just naturally dispose you like a used toilet paper, after realizing you're not worth the time and the effort. What about all those friendliness, those care that you'd shown, or perhaps, should I say, those brilliant acting that you'd put up? Hmmm? All evaporated into thin air at the minute of rejection.

Should I be glad, or should I be hurt; glad that you'd finally come to some senses, or hurt knowing deep-down that all those care that you'd shown all along were just plain motive but not of a friend.

Yeah, as always. As usual. Just like before. Just like high school. Are girls like me meant to get this kind of treatment forever?

You can say I'd grown immune. Say I'd grown tougher and that I wouldn't give a damn.

But hey, I still care. And yes, it still aches.

Comments

Popular Posts