Another year

Phewwww. So I guess I'm gonna made it through 2012 after all. We all did. Cheers! What a year... What with receiving SPM result(happiest day) and then making decisions to go to college or f6? I really had a hard and bleak time back then, blaming practically everyone for "ruining" my future. While everyone were off continuing f6 or studying in their dream college, I was rotting at home, waiting for my IPG interview result. What a risk I took, eh? My parents were constantly frightening me, "You did not register for f6 or college, and if you did not get this IPG thingy, you're gonna be like a drop out student with no future." Somehow, deep down inside my heart and at the back of my mind, I knew that I was going to pass the interview. And I knew too that I was going to be placed in Kedah. Weird enought right? It's like God revealing His plans to me :3


Some place with a rock 

Ok, next. I went taiwan with my family *excited whisper*... It was my first, our first ever, to go abroad together :D When we touched down at the airport, we were greeted by another Billy! IT WAS EXACTLY THE SAME AS BILLY.  Billy, the taiwan dog was in charged of sniffing drugs. Cool eh? (;

客家村


Us ^^V

Fascinated by the dragon and the golden ball. Reminded me of
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire LOL! 

All in all, Taiwan is a food heaven! We were so busy eating throughout our 6 days trip(as you can see from the lack of food pictures).

And then there's Christmas! Christmas!!!!!!! My favourite part of the year! Know what Christmas means? Christ is My Awesome Saviour (;  *Yeah joey I saw*


Glad that you guys came =]

Despite all the happiness, Christmas was kinda sad though. Received news that my grandfather was admitted to the hospital due to stroke. And so my dad drove us to Johor at the crack of dawn to visit him. Seeing him on the hospital bed was kinda weird, one that never crossed my mind as he was always so strong and capable. 

Want another dose of negativity?

My aunt was diagnosed with cancer.

Cancer gene seemed to run in our family huh.

With all these happening, I'm not gonna lie to myself and be all "2013, yay a new year!" In fact, I'm dreading 2013. Oh, did I tell you Billy is turning 10 next year? Should I be happy that he'd made it,stayed alive for so long or be sad that he's leaving soon,ya know? >.< ? :3 ? :D ? :( ?

Nywaysssss, whatever happens, God is still on the throne and everything is under control! *sort of becoming my lifelong mantra* Fingers crossed! 


The next step I'm going to take 
is a blessing
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts