Back!! Back!! Back!!
Anyway, I remembered how I used to tell my friends that I would definitely enjoy simple life in those small provincial town, with the beautiful scenery and all. Well, I'm taking back my word! I.SERIOUSLY.MISS.CITY.LIFE. I miss shopping for nice clothes and nice shoes and nice handbags and whatever that's nice(which is seriously hard to find in Jitra).
God is really good all the time. He really took good care of me. I'm so touched =') Seriously, knowing God watches over you esp when you're in a foreign place with no close people around makes you feel so safe. I met a bunch of crazy and caring friends. I can knock on their doors any time I want when I feel like crying(which I did) LOL. Even used Deng Fei's blanket to rub my tears to her utmost horror. Hahaha sorry >.< I have a darling roomie who's always standing up for me. She said that I'm the stupidest person on earth that she had ever met and is always worried that I'd be taken advantage of. Which I appreciated a lot (; Knowing I can't live without dogs, God even satisfied my needs by allowing me the chance to play with dogs(at the shop right next to the church I go to) every single week! I believe it's not just plain coincidence. (:
There! Aren't they adorable? :D
And here's a pic of darling roomie and I!
Okay, so I guess that's all about my currently great life.
I brought back lots of books(西游记) to study. I really don't wanna be kicked out as what happened to my seniors who failed their exams.
I.CAN'T.BELIEVE.I'M.STILL.STUCK.WITH.CHINESE!!!
I'm worried sick.
Well........ not really worried after knowing that God wouldn't give me anything that I can't handle,hehe, right?
Till then! (:


Comments
Post a Comment