Updates!!!
So I was like praying every night that wherever God send me, I will go( feeling so 伟大)................and guess where am I going?!?! Kedah, Jitra..... hahahaha =.= I dunno whether I should be happy or sad. But I got to admit that I'm feeling really excited. Teehee. Not to worry, I'm 女强人 kay!(I think) :P
Anyway, just read up about the dressing code there. Have to wear formal blouses and skirts everyday. No jeans!(>.<) I seriously need to renew my wardrobe. The weirdest part? No irons allowed. Well according to them, there will be one room with iron for students to iron their clothes. Err.......hello?? Do you seriously think that iron is enough for everyone in the entire campus?? @.@ I'm imagining having to queue for 30 minutes behind one very long line just to iron my blouses! *faints* So.....my brilliant brilliant plan is to smuggle my own iron in, secretly use it and after that hide it in my cupboard, not forgetting to padlock it!! Ahaha!!! Spot check if you want you can't break open my cupboard *feeling so smart* (I hope nothing goes wrong with my plan) It's not that I wanna break rules on purpose kay....but it's really ridiculous. Irons are allowed in my sis's campus!
Actually right, I'm very dissatisfied with their dressing code. Blouses with collars and long sleeves....Skirts below kneelength, but not encouraged..If possible, maxi length skirts.....At this rate, they're gonna make us young people look like old aunties! >.< Cuz you know, it's hard to find nice clothes according to that so-called dress code. Out-dated ones then have larr.... I'M NOT ALLOWING THAT TO HAPPEN. Determined to buy fashionable clothes that match those dressing code even if I have to search high and low in every single shopping mall! Image....impression.....形象.....is very very important you knowwwww. :D
Nice song..."send me I will go"..nice huh?? (:
Anyway, just read up about the dressing code there. Have to wear formal blouses and skirts everyday. No jeans!(>.<) I seriously need to renew my wardrobe. The weirdest part? No irons allowed. Well according to them, there will be one room with iron for students to iron their clothes. Err.......hello?? Do you seriously think that iron is enough for everyone in the entire campus?? @.@ I'm imagining having to queue for 30 minutes behind one very long line just to iron my blouses! *faints* So.....my brilliant brilliant plan is to smuggle my own iron in, secretly use it and after that hide it in my cupboard, not forgetting to padlock it!! Ahaha!!! Spot check if you want you can't break open my cupboard *feeling so smart* (I hope nothing goes wrong with my plan) It's not that I wanna break rules on purpose kay....but it's really ridiculous. Irons are allowed in my sis's campus!
Actually right, I'm very dissatisfied with their dressing code. Blouses with collars and long sleeves....Skirts below kneelength, but not encouraged..If possible, maxi length skirts.....At this rate, they're gonna make us young people look like old aunties! >.< Cuz you know, it's hard to find nice clothes according to that so-called dress code. Out-dated ones then have larr.... I'M NOT ALLOWING THAT TO HAPPEN. Determined to buy fashionable clothes that match those dressing code even if I have to search high and low in every single shopping mall! Image....impression.....形象.....is very very important you knowwwww. :D
Nice song..."send me I will go"..nice huh?? (:
I stand before you pleading from my heart
that by your spirit you would set me apart
to bring good news and liberty
to see this nation on its knees
I cry out for every family
you'd open blind eyes and set people free
that as a nation we would turn back to you
and see revival sweep this land
Comments
Post a Comment