Some random posts

Yesterday was Jogathon. Since trip to INTI cancelled, I decided to run too.  And I was aiming for top 50 in order to get the certificate because I was thinking, if I get the certificate, then I needn't waste time to run for marathon XD...So, we ran and ran and ran~~ We were quite front at that time....and suddenly.....uh oh....my friend's sport shoe spoiled... The base of the shoe totally came off... And my friend was like "Stupid shoe!这个时候坏!你跑先啦,我慢慢走回去。"  At that time, I was going through an "inner battle"... Continue running or what? Certificate leh!! If fail to get, have to run for marathon just to get another certificate... Wasting energy wasting time....But then, I remembered God's word saying that "Each of you should look not only look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others" ..So I tried hard to recall lo....where have I read this? but still can't recall...anyway, I knew that if I were in my friend's shoe, I wouldn't want my friend to leave me...imagine walking slowly back AND alone. So, we walked slowly back to school~~.....and yea, we did not get any certificate because we were so so late...but hey, I was quite happy...perhaps happier than getting a certificate~! Haha~! So after running~ we "gabung" our coupons and bought food from each and every stall(so we get to taste every food lo XD) All in all~~ it was a happy day~!


Upon reaching home, I search the bible lo~ and found the verse!
Philippians 2:4-Each of you should look not only look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others~

And today leh~ my sister came back from Cheras...and we went to the new Ice Room in Dataran Senawang....the ice-cream there...cheapest is RM 7.90 per BOWL. I think it's quite cheap lo...more worth eating then eating baskin robin's ice cream lo~cuz the quality and quantity also not bad XD

Ru Yi and I ordered strawberry ^^

Ru Shing ordered Avocado~

We enjoyed eating lo~! Haha (:

Comments

  1. i ate the ice-cream before!! but was at Nilai~ the ice-cream is vry NICE and SPECIAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone tell you that you still get your 17 marks even though you don't have the certificate? Just as long as your attendance is taken by the class teacher that morning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts