CNY
It's the last day of January~! Time flies fast huh....
Miss Lim: You know why time seemed to go fast nowadays?
5 Mawar: Ooooooooo...dunno oh..Why leh?
Miss Lim: Cuz the earth is turning faster n faster!!
5 Mawar: ==.....................
Miss Lim: You know why time seemed to go fast nowadays?
5 Mawar: Ooooooooo...dunno oh..Why leh?
Miss Lim: Cuz the earth is turning faster n faster!!
5 Mawar: ==.....................
Anyway, I had a fun time at my church last Saturday.
We had bbq~!
After the "pre-CNY party", watched "Homecoming" with my family and my dad's best friend family XD... Everyone was laughing so hard but actually, the movie was not THAT funny(to me la). For the 1st half of the movie, I was trying to keep myself awake. When I glanced at the guy next to me, he was yawning and rubbing at his eyes. I couldn't help smiling to myself, "Hey, he's on the same boat too." *grin* Well, not saying the movie is boring la.. It's simple and nice =)
Gonna balik kampung soon...and I have a tiiiiiiiiiiny prayer request =p Remember Billy in your prayer too k? He's afraid of crackers. And the kids in my neighbourhood LOVE to throw the crackers right in front of my house just to see Billy going crazy. When he goes crazy, he will howl 24/7...I really mean it when I said howl. You know~~ in those movies, when it's the full moon and the wolfs will howl? That's exactly how Billy howls...creepy right?
And yeah, wishing you all a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! (; Enjoy yourselves~! CALL before you come to my house k =="... I may not be in =p
haha~ happy chinese new year!! hv a great new year ya =)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletevery funny xD...haha...what is meant by 24/7??
ReplyDeleteErr...24 hours 7 days a week =D
ReplyDeleteHAPPY CNY TOO!~ =)
ReplyDeleteRU YENNN!! miss u lehhh =)))
ReplyDelete