Guilty....

There is one girl in my class(it's better if I don't say who she is...)

Well, she is a bit...kinda...dumb and she do things VERY slowly(physically & mentally)...seriously...She ALWAYS came back late after recess and she have to take a few seconds to understand what people is telling her...not to mention that she talks VERY slowly...She always gets into trouble because she is late in doing homework, late in coming back to class after assembly & recess etc...Sometimes,my classmates got quite fed-up of her and ignored her totally...

Every time in class, when the teachers are choosing students to answer questions, the whole class will automatically shouted her name again and again just to see her reaction...Some of the boys in the class always bully her and call her "kayu"(in mandarin)...and all the time, she seems as if she doesn't know what is happening around her...

I really pitied her...but honestly, I couldn't resist laughing when I saw her reaction...Seriously,it's really hard to control myself...and once I started laughing, my friends sitting near me will get affected and started laughing and sooner or later, everyone will be laughing...

To tell you guys the truth, I thought she don't mind it at all because she just doesn't seem to know that we are laughing at her!!

Just recently, during recess,I saw her sitting alone so I just walk to her and chat to her a bit... She started telling me all her problems and I was really shocked to hear what she said... She said that she noticed that the students are always teasing and laughing at her and she started crying in front of me....I dunno what to say and I just sat there looking at her...At that moment, I was really feeling very guilty because I also did laugh at her sometimes...Well I just wait till she finished crying and then we walk back to class...

Later, I just tell her the truth 'bout the reason that we always laughed at her and apologized...I also found out that she seem to have many problems worrying her... I tried to make up for what I did...try to help her in her schoolwork....tell my friends about her feelings and ask them to stop the teasing stuff......you know..........

I'm still feeling guilty about what I did...

signing off....

Comments

  1. You know I had a classmate like that you know. Most of the time we ignored him but he did not return the favor, he used to pester other classmate, usally it was never me. Somehow, his SPM result were better that a few of the others who bullied him. Guilty perhaps in one way or the other. Hopefully It won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... I think that u r quite bad for laughing at others. There's no such thing as can't help it. Try to control yourself. A person who has self-control will be liked by others. haha.Say all these is also to help you become a better person.. haha... =p who ask u wanna become my sister de~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog over there... keep it up
    kinda of bz now... studying for exam now... so leave u another long comment next time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ru yen... it's ok. normal reaction to laugh. the great thing is that, you have become her friend, listened to her problems, and tried to defend her to your other classmates. well done.

    continue to be her friend... show her God's love. i'm sure that she forgives you, and God also forgives you. so no need to feel guilty liao. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 的确。。。她很。。。。(你知道我要说什么的)
    但其实她蛮好的啦~
    只是反应没那么快,需要花点时间去理解她要什么。
    可以的话,多和她聊聊吧~
    让她知道其实我们并没有遗忘她的存在,
    她需要我们的支持与鼓励!
    加油~

    附注:朋友之间最难能可贵的就是能够诚心诚意地对待彼此,所以所做的任何事情都必须出自真心哦!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for giving such helpful comments^^

    God bless ya~=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts